We are a by invitation archive only. This means you have to be invited to be an author by participating during one of our open submission periods. You can't just upload a story without having been selected. Look a the front page of the site under "Site News" for details.
- All submissions must be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a suitable disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right to add a disclaimer. Repeat offenders may be subject to further action up to and including removal of stories and account.
Sample DisclaimerDisclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. If there is an appropriate sub-category, DO NOT add your story to the main category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story, and we worked very hard to add that functionality for you. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Titles and summaries must be in standard English. No exceptions.
- We do not accept crossovers. Buffy, Angel, Harry Potter, Frodo, etc. are all fine people, but they really need to stay in their own backyards.
- "Please read me", "Untitled", "I suck at summaries" etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- Demanding or begging for reviews is strictly prohibited. No exceptions.
- Actor/actress stories are not permitted...not even if they're visiting an alternate reality. Rob Pattinson is not visiting Forks with Kristen Stewart, and they don't accidentally bump into Taylor Lautner at the Forks Diner, period.
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The site administrators are not grammar Nazis. However, the site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted.
- The Twilight series is a YA series. Given that the content of the series does not go beyond what would be a strong PG-13 movie rating none of the fiction hosted here will either. If authors wish to advertise that they have an outtake of a higher rated nature, they may do so. Any chapter hosted here, however, must comply with nothing stronger than PG-13. If you are in doubt, ask an admin.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- All stories must be reasonably canon compliant at the time they are submitted. In other words, you can't change Bella into a vampire prior to Breaking Dawn, decide Carlisle really likes to suck on human blood, give Jasper a hot human girlfriend whose name happens to match your own, decide Jacob and Edward actually have the hots for each other, etc.
- Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, and all their relations are strictly prohibited. You can create a new character, but this character must be plausible. A clerk in the Forks' drug store is plausible. Bella's long-lost cousin who just happens to be able to read minds, isn't.
- All submissions must be in standard narrative form. This means no labeling things "Edward's POV", your writing should make clear whose point of view something is coming from by your context. In general, good writing doesn't change point of view in the middle of a scene. When points of view change, they change chapter by chapter or in different time frames.
- There are many wonderful stories that do not comply with our criteria that can be found on fanfiction.net and elsewhere. Our criteria is simply a reflection of the personal taste of the owners of the site. No one should construe that a fic not being archived here means that that fic does not have good qualities.
- Stories on this archive must be reasonably canon compliant. This means that they may not be written in a way that couldn't or wouldn't happen in the world that Stephenie Meyer created. We now allow for future fic, but it must be fully feasible and follow the world of the Twilight series.
- I feel odd saying this, but this site non-negotiable on certain ships, AKA relationships. Your fiction can't suddenly decide to break these guys up and have them see other people. They are as follows: Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, Emmett/Rosalie, Carlisle/Esme Garret/Kate Charlie/Sue Renee/Phil Sam/Emily, or any of the other myriad of vampire couple mentioned in Breaking Dawn. Note: the romantic pairing of either Quil/Claire or Jacob/Renesmee while the girls are young is 100% off the table. Note the key word is "romantic". Breaking Dawn makes it very clear that at the moment Jacob and Quil think of Renesmee and Claire as little sisters and that is it. If you do a future fic in which Renesmee is an adult, that is appropriate. All other plausible pairings are acceptable as long as they are within a PG-13 boundary.
- As a personal preference, we are a genfic and heterosexual pairing site. If someone suddenly "comes out" in canon, I'll change the policy.
- An AU (Alternative Universe) area is being opened. As of right now, only five stories that embody what good AU writing is have been invited to post there. Good AU keeps general characterizations and usually changes one fact and plays the role of what if. Bad AU is when the only semblance to the original is that characters have the same name.
- Images must be original art, not photoshop manips of real people or Twilight book covers(as fabulous as things like that are I would be setting myself up for a lawsuit from the people who originally took the pictures.)
- Images should be under 1000x1000
- 19. Images must be reasonably canon compliant. In other words, Edward can't have fangs, Aro isn't human, etc.
- TECHNICAL HELP: When you upload a story you must save it in notepad. The upload function HATES Word! If you don't want to do this, you can also highlight,cut and paste your story right in the text box(personally I think that's the easiest way). If you want bold, italics, or centering you need to use the standard html tags. Such as (b)(i)(center) just replace the () with < >Further questions can be handled by emailing us.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.